How do I manage auto deposits?
New Revolut users won’t be able to enable auto-deposits straight away. We’ll complete regular checks of your risk profile, and let you know with an in-app notification when you can use this feature.
You'll now be able to choose the conditions for adding money automatically, which will trigger a specified amount to be added to your account. You'll need to set up the minimum amount which your balance has to reach in order to trigger the automatic top-up and choose the amount which will be added. If your balance falls below the established threshold after card payment, an auto top-up will be triggered.
Setting up auto-deposit
To set up auto-deposits, please follow the below steps in your Revolut app:
- Tap ‘Add money’
- Press 'Change' next to the card details
- Select your card and click on the 'i' icon
- Select 'Add money automatically'
You can update your auto top-up details anytime in the app in section 'Add money automatically' by pressing button 'edit' and applying changes.
Analogically, to disable auto-deposits, open 'Add money automatically' section, tap 'edit' button and confirm by pressing on 'Delete' button.
There's a daily auto deposit limit for each currency, but you can always add more money manually in the app.
If your auto top-up is not being triggered, please check 'What should I do if the auto deposit does not trigger?' article.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card