I have a problem with Apple or Google Pay top-up
Common reasons for a card deposit by Apple or Google Pay to fail include:
- Topping up your Revolut account with a Revolut card attached to Apple or Google Pay – please check the last four digits of the card you're trying to top-up with and make sure the digits coincidentally do not match the last four digits of your Revolut card,
- Card not supported for top-ups – you can read more in 'Due to unsupported card' FAQ,
- Issues on Apple’s or Google's end – please get in touch with Apple or Google Support for further assistance.
Please allow some time before attempting to top-up again, we also recommend trying to top-up with the lowest available amount for top-up.
If the above solutions fail, please chat to us.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Why did my Easy Bank Transfer with Commerzbank fail?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?