Head of Product (Core Payments)
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, we've helped 40+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Core Payments business plays a pivotal role in Revolut’s success and continuous growth. With almost 100 people globally, the team builds the best payments offering for our customers. Recent achievements include projects such as direct clearing of EUR payments, launching instant payments in Poland, direct clearing of GBP payments, and the migration to ISO20022 for international payments.
We're currently looking for a General Manager to serve as Head of Product for Core Payments to join us and help steer this rocket ship.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing a high-performing team spanning across functions such as Product, Engineering, Operations, Data, Risk & Compliance, while reporting directly to the General Manager for Payments (a partner here at Revolut)
- Ensuring localisation across the Eurozone and expanding into markets outside of Europe, while overseeing the adaptation to local payment schemes in various markets
- Building out greenfield payment solutions for institutions, allowing Revolut to scale beyond retail and business customers
- Driving continuous improvement in service quality
What you'll need
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in bank payments
- A solid understanding of various payment systems and schemes across and beyond Europe (BACS, FPS, SEPA, SWIFT, FAST, Fedwire)
- Impressive commercial acumen across the bank payment landscape
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.