Your card might not be working fine due to many reasons.
- Make sure that you’ve activated your new business card. Click here for more details.
- If your payment has been declined, check carefully our article here for reasons and solutions. The most common of them: insufficient funds, entering the wrong card details (PIN, expiry date or CVV), exceeding your monthly spending limit for your card, or disabled security settings. To enable them, go to 'Home' > 'Cards > 'Settings' > 'Security options'.
- Merchant does not support your card. Sometimes the vendor only accepts the other type of cards.
- Contactless limit has been reached. You can reset it on your mobile app, select your card and check settings menu.
- Incorrect billing address.
The error for the card payment should be shown in your transactions list. You should also head to the Cards tab, click on the relevant card and check the settings you have enabled. If you don’t have access, please speak to your account admin.