Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
Depending on the type of booking, you will be charged by Revolut Stays or by the property during or after your Stay. For "Pay now bookings", your account will be charged shortly after completing your booking. For "Pay at property" bookings, you will need to provide a card for making the reservation but you can pay with any card of your choice at the property later during or after your stay. Remember that you will need to pay with a Revolut card to earn cashback on your booking.
For "Pay now" bookings, your Revolut account is the only accepted payment method. Your account will be charged shortly after completing your booking.
For "Pay at property" bookings, you'll need to use a Revolut card to confirm the booking, although this card will not be charged for the booking. This is to cover costs if you cancel last minute or don't show up at your accommodation, so that any penalties can be charged to this card. When you check out, you can pay the total booking amount with the card of your preference.
No booking fees are charged by Revolut, but fees and charges from accommodation providers may apply.
If you need to change the card you used to confirm your "Pay at property" booking, you can do so by going to Hub > Stays > My Bookings
If you have any other issues with payments, speak to our support agents using the link below.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?