What will change after the merger?
Before the merger several services were provided by Revolut Payments UAB, from the 1 July 2022 they will be provided by Revolut Bank UAB. To find out more who provided each service, please check here.
For Revolut Payments UAB customers, your account with Revolut Payments UAB will be transferred to Revolut Bank UAB and become a current account. The funds in your current account will then be protected under the Deposit insurance Scheme.
For Revolut Bank UAB customers, there will be no changes apart from the T&Cs.
In terms of in app experience, customers will feel no difference. All your account details will remain the same.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Where is Revolut Bank Live?
- Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
- Do I have to join the Bank?
- How do I join the Bank?
- Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
- Why are there transactions with the description Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB on my Account Statement?
- Why can't I see the Revolut Bank banner?
- What is the price list for using Revolut Bank? Why is it not sent in the email?
- Will my cards be separate if I join Revolut Bank?
- Is credit or overdraft provided if I join Revolut bank?
- How can I check if I am already under Revolut Bank?
- Is my money secure with Revolut Bank?
- Can I order a credit card if I join Revolut Bank?
- Does switching to Revolut Bank constitute opening a new bank account?
- What are the benefits of joining Revolut Bank?
- Can I get more information about tax collection at Revolut?