Does my new insurance distribution entity have licenses to distribute the policy?
Revolut’s new entity Revolut Insurance Europe UAB is authorised to distribute insurance products and is enrolled by the Bank of Lithuania on the list of insurance brokerage undertakings. This list can be found on the website of the Bank of Lithuania. We also have passported this entity to be able to distribute insurance across EEA.
Revolut Insurance Migration
- How will the merger affect my insurance policy?
- Do I have to make any changes in my Revolut app?
- Will there be any changes in my claims process?
- Does my new insurance distribution entity have licenses to distribute the policy?
- Is there any change to the insurance providers as a result of this merger?
- How do I opt out of my insurance policy before the merger?