What if I have an issue with my LoungeKey Pass?
When checking in at the lounge, be sure to present your QR code and identify yourself with your LoungeKey Pass. In order to access QR code go to the 'Hub' section, select 'Lounges', click on your name and press 'View QR Code'.
If the lounge has an issue reading your QR code, ask them to manually input the Lounge Identifier Number provided directly under the QR code on your pass.
If you still face further issues please contact the LoungeKey customer support team on +44 (0) 0208 865 3117 or at email@example.com.
The pass is not related to any specific airport or lounge, so you will be able to use it any time in the future, based on availability in your chosen lounge. However, if you wish to receive a refund for any passes that haven't been redeemed, contact us via in-app chat and type ‘Live Agent’.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?