Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
For standard travel insurance:
Revolut has partnered with White Horse Insurance Ireland dac, a trusted name in the travel insurance sector with a reputation for providing reliable, effective cover. White Horse is responsible for processing all claims, please see contact details in the app.
For Revolut Premium and Revolut Metal customers:
Revolut has partnered with Allianz Assistance, a leading travel insurance provider who offer 24/7 assistance and a worldwide network of prescreened hospitals, to help you get the right care when you need it.
Prior to 1 April 2022 you may have been insured with White Horse but all our Premium and Metal customers moved to Allianz on 1 April 2022.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Finding Conditions for beneficiaries and other details of my travel insurance coverage
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- What does 'incidental basis' mean in the Terms & Conditions of my travel insurance?
- Embedded Travel Insurance (Premium & Metal Customers)
- Do the changes to Premium and Metal subscribers impact me
- Can I add winter sports cover?
- I’m abroad and I’m not feeling well, what should I do?
- I saw a doctor but wasn't admitted to hospital, can I claim back these costs?
- Do I need to submit or declare any pre-existing conditions?
- Do I need to tell you when I go away on holiday?
- If I travel for longer than the maximum trip duration can I pay for extra cover?
- How do I make a complaint about Allianz?
- Does my insurance cover me for airport delays?
- How can I view my insurance policy documents?