How much will I receive from a successful refund protection insurance claim?
If a retailer does not take back an unused item (with a purchase price of €50 or more) you purchased with your Revolut Plus, Premium or Metal account within 90 days of purchase, you will be:
- paid the purchase price of the item or €300, whichever is lower
- paid up to a maximum of €600 over a continuous 12-month period
- paid the shipping costs to send the item to Qover up to a maximum of €50
Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
The final amount paid out is determined by the insurer and is ultimately dependent on their review of the claim. The amounts mentioned above are the maximum amounts you may be entitled to for a claim and over a 12-month period, respectively.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Finding Terms & Conditions and other details of my travel insurance policy
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- What does 'incidental basis' mean in the Terms & Conditions of my travel insurance?
- Embedded Travel Insurance (Premium & Metal Customers)
- Do the changes to Premium and Metal subscribers impact me
- Can I add winter sports cover?