How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
You can download a document showing all your currency pockets and account details. This is useful if you need to prove your business account to authorities or share your account details in one place:
- Go to Settings (click on your name at the top left of the screen)
- Open Statements page
- Choose Account Confirmation
- Select accounts and date
- Download to get a file or share the statement via email (we highly recommend to protect your document with password)
The document is downloaded in the language your app is currently set to. To change the language, go to Settings page → scroll down to Location → select language.
If you are unable to get statement, feel free to raise a support request here.
Note: you need permissions to add, remove and manage accounts to download statements. Ask your account owner or admin to grant you access.
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?