How to get a monthly statement?
Monthly statement provides a completed transactions summary for each selected currency account in separate pages.
- Go to Settings (click on your name at the top left of the screen)
- Open Statements page
- Choose Monthly statement
- Select currency accounts
- Choose dates and file type (PDF or CSV)
- Download to get a file or share the statement via email (we highly recommend to protect your document with password)
For other types of statements find help here.
If you are unable to get statement, feel free to raise a support request here.
Note: you need permissions to add, remove and manage accounts to download statements. Ask your account owner or admin to grant you access.
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?