How can I change my passcode?
From your mobile app:
- Open Home tab
- Go to your Settings from your profile by clicking the top left corner
- In the security section, click Change my passcode
- Follow the on-screen instructions from there.
Can't log in to the app?
- Open Revolut Business mobile app (black icon)
- Tap 'Forgot your passcode?'
- Enter your email address and continue
- You must open the email on the same device to reset your passcode.
If you have any problems, reinstall your mobile app, try again, or check this article.
To reset your web password, go to our password help page.
Viewing my account statements
- Finding my account statement
- I need a document showing my account information
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- Can I get an account statement for one card?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?