Do I need to provide information for all my expenses?
When you spend on your Revolut Business card or make a bank transfer, your company adminstrator requires you to provide some details about the expense (such as a receipt, category, description or labels)
By default, team members are required to provide a document, category and description for every expense. If submitting expenses are optional for your team members, you can go to Settings and customise which fields are required for an expense (category, description, receipt).
Viewing my account statements
- Finding my account statement
- I need a document showing my account information
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- Can I get an account statement for one card?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?