Can I download a copy of all my expenses?
Only approved expenses can be exported. There are two ways to do so:
1. Manual export
- Go to the Reviewed tab, and click on the Export button.
- You’ll be able to download a CSV file containing the expenses for the selected month. All the receipts for the expenses will also be included.
2. Xero integration
- If you have Xero integration set up, all approved expenses and it's data, including receipts will be automatically synced to Xero
- If the expense failed to sync to Xero, you can manually start the sync again by clicking on the Export button and then click on Export to Xero now
Viewing my account statements
- Finding my account statement
- I need a document showing my account information
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- Can I get an account statement for one card?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?