Can I add out-of-pocket expenses?
There may be occasions where you have to make a business expense out of your own pocket. You can record a non-Revolut expense (such as expenses made using cash, personal cards or cards from other bank accounts) and track them using the Expenses tool.
- Click on '...' button next to "Scan document";
- Select "Add non-Revolut Expense";
- Then enter the transaction amount, merchant, and payment date;
- Additionally, you can add a receipt, expense category, description and labels to provide more details about the expense.
When you export a CSV statement of your expenses, out-of-pocket expenses are identified as an external expense. If it is exported to Xero, it will be exported as a bill in the Bills to Pay section.
Viewing my account statements
- Finding my account statement
- I need a document showing my account information
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- Can I get an account statement for one card?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?