Funding my investment account
You can fund your investment account by transferring funds from your Revolut account. At the moment, this can only be done by funding it with USD. There is no account funding minimum.
Due to Brexit we are temporarily unable to offer trading services to new users who are resident in Belgium, Italy and Germany. Users in these countries will have to wait until our application for a license in Ireland has been granted which will enable us to provide investment services across the EEA in 2021. We expect this to happen in Q2 2021 and will keep you informed on progress.
Getting started with trading
- What’s available to trade?
- When can I trade?
- Can I use leverage to trade?
- What is a fractional share?
- Can I buy only a fraction of a share?
- How is the portfolio value calculated?
- Do I see real-time security prices?
- What fees will I be charged for my trading?
- Are there any order limits to trade?
- Can I set price alerts for trading?
- How are my orders routed when I trade?
- What type of orders can i submit?
- What is a Limit Order?
- What is a Stop Order?