Setting your analytics cycle
You can select the accounts that will be displayed on the spending graph and also modify the cycle of the graph itself.
By default, your Analytics are aligned to a monthly cycle, but you can select between weekly, monthly and yearly options. Each selected cycle shows overall spending, detailed spending per period, average spent and comparison to previous period.
If you'd like for the cycle to start and end on a particular date, click the 'Calendar' filter icon in the top of the Analytics page, choose your analytics cycle between weekly, monthly, or yearly and click on 'Edit cycle' button on the top right of the screen to change the day on which your analytics cycle starts.
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?