What is Smart Delay?
Smart Delay is a new feature that gives you complimentary lounge passes if your flight is delayed by more than one hour. You will need to input your flight details in the app, and we'll keep track of your flight's departure time.
Smart Delay is currently only available to Premium and Metal customers and can be used for access to over 1,000 Airport Lounges worldwide.
Where can I use my Smart Delay lounge pass?
Lounge passes are non-transferable. This means, lounge passes can only be used by cardholders and companions who experienced flight delays of one hour or more, and have received a free lounge pass. Once Smart Delay issues you a lounge pass, it's valid for 48 hours, and can be used in any one of our lounge network. Any unused lounge passes will expire after 48 hours.
When will I get a Smart Delay lounge pass if my flight is delayed?
Lounge passes are issued via the Revolut app once our service provider confirms that your flight is delayed by more than an hour. For example, if your flight is scheduled to depart at 10:00 AM, you will receive the free lounge passes from 11:00 AM. Please note that even if you get an advanced notice from the airline that your flight is delayed by more than an hour, we are only able to issue lounge passes one hour after the scheduled departure time.
What happens if I downgrade from Premium and Metal?
If you downgrade, you will no longer be able to use the Smart Delay feature. If you received a lounge pass from Smart Delay and then subsequently cancelled your Premium or Metal subscription, you will not be able to access and use this lounge pass.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?