How can we help?

What to do if my card has been lost or stolen?

Please freeze the card immediately in the Cards tab within the app or our website and then select 'Report lost or stolen'. This will protect your money and you will then be able to order a replacement card right away. The estimated delivery date will be provided once you’ve placed the order and a small fee may apply.

You can also block your card by calling +44 20 3322 8352.

If you think you might be a victim of fraud, please fill out our online chargeback form and we will look into this for you.

You’ll need to provide a copy of a police report including the reference number, your name, and the description of the event for us to investigate. If you’ve already left the country where your card was lost or stolen, please report the event to your local authority.

Related Articles