People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 28+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Credit department at Revolut is anything but ordinary. They design, develop and launch credit products across the globe 🌏 The team manages our products from day one to the end - developing the back and front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions. It's a big old job, but our people are a Credit to us all ✨
Our Head of Collections will handle every aspect of our debt collections process. You'll be a fountain of knowledge on regulation, an expert on contact and cure rates, and a technological genius when it comes to using programs for compliance, payments and processes 🙌
This is an exciting time for Revolut and none more so than to be joining the (to be licensed) UK bank team. We are launching exciting new products, looking after our customers and closely managing our risks. Why not come and join the journey and help us shape the future of banking.
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Documenting policies, processes and procedures for debt collection and recoveries
- Developing, managing and refining collection strategies to optimise recoveries
- Continuously improving collection processes, metrics and tools
- Ensuring all collection strategies meet the latest regulatory and compliance requirements
- Effectively selecting and overseeing debt collection agencies (DCAs) to ensure SLA adherence
What you'll need
- 4+ years experience of debt collection and recoveries in a retail bank, fin-tech or DCA
- Experience of creating and documenting collections processes
- Great understanding of debt portfolio management, debt sales and debt restructuring
- Good knowledge of credit products
- Knowledge of local debt collection laws and regulations
- Performance and relationship management skills with 3rd party service providers
- Highly analytical mindset with excellent problem solving skills
- Curiosity and drive to identify and implement improvements to automate wherever possible
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.