What are the different types of Vaults?
There are Personal Vaults and Group Vaults. Choose what works best for you depending on your goals.
Personal Vault: Round up your spare change, set a recurring transfer or make a one-time transfer. Whether it’s a holiday or a new laptop, reach your financial goals faster with a Personal Vault.
Group Vault: Reach that common goal faster by creating a Group Vault. Contribute together in all the same ways as with a Personal Vault.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?
Understanding Revolut cryptocurrency
- What is cryptocurrency?
- Which exchange does Revolut use?
- How does Revolut calculate the cryptocurrency rates?
- Are my cryptocurrencies secure?
- What is a fiat currency?
- What is blockchain?
- What are private keys and where are mine?
- What is a ‘hard fork’ and how does Revolut handle them?
- Are cryptocurrencies regulated?
- What are the major risks associated with cryptocurrencies?