How do spare change round-ups work?
With spare change round-ups, we’ll round-up your Revolut card purchases to the nearest whole number, and stash the difference in your Vault.
For example, if you spend £2.90 on coffee, we’ll round it up to £3.00 and place £0.10 in your chosen Vault. Easy wins.
Want to reach your goals faster? You can choose to double or triple your spare change contributions, or even multiply them by a factor of 10.
Toggle this feature on and off easily for complete control.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?
Understanding Revolut cryptocurrency
- What is cryptocurrency?
- Which exchange does Revolut use?
- How does Revolut calculate the cryptocurrency rates?
- Are my cryptocurrencies secure?
- What is a fiat currency?
- What is blockchain?
- What are private keys and where are mine?
- What is a ‘hard fork’ and how does Revolut handle them?
- Are cryptocurrencies regulated?
- What are the major risks associated with cryptocurrencies?