How do I set up Apple or Google Pay for payments with my Junior card?
From the Revolut app: Head to the 'Card' tab in the Junior app, tap 'Add to Apple Wallet' or 'Add to Google Wallet'.
Apple Wallet: Open Apple Wallet on the relevant Apple device and tap the + sign.
Google Wallet: Download and open the Google Pay app from the Google Play Store. You can add Payment method in the app.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?