How do I view/download my account statement?
It is possible to generate the following statements:
Account statement per chosen currency
- Go to the Accounts tab on your home screen
- Tap the 'Account selector' dropdown and select the currency account you need
- Press '...' to see more and tap 'Statement'
- Select the date range and file format (PDF or Excel - Revolut Bank users can download it only in PDF)
- Tap 'Generate' and you'll be able to see your account history and download it by tapping the export icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
Cryptocurrency statement per chosen cryptocurrency
- Go to the 'Crypto' tab on your home screen
- Select cryptocurrency
- Tap 'Statement'
- Select the date range and file format (PDF or Excel)
- Tap 'Generate' and you'll be able to see your statement and download it by tapping the export icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
Other documents (Subject access request, Card confirmation, Account confirmation or Statement of fees)
Open 'Profile' section > press 'Documents' > select desired document > you'll be able to see the document and download it by tapping the export icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
Hard copy statement
Unfortunately, Revolut cannot provide you with hard copies of statements.
Please make sure to update your app to the newest version to avoid issues with accessing and downloading statements. In case of any issue please start a chat with us.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?