I have not received my reward for the Referral Campaign. Why?
In order to receive the reward, your invitee should have completed all the required steps before the campaign deadline*.
To get your reward, the invitee should have:
- Signed up using a promo campaign link provided by the referrer;
- Verified their identity;
- Added money by debit card or a bank transfer. Please note: internal transfers (from one Revolut account to another) do not count;
- Ordered a physical Revolut card;
- Made three genuine purchases with their virtual or physical card (transfers, gambling, gift cards, etc. are NOT valid). Please note: minimum amounts** apply for each of the three card payments.
You can check your invites in the 'invites' section with all the steps your invitees have done and the missing ones.
If your friend has performed all the above steps before the campaign deadline, a reward should land in your account. If not, please ask the person you have invited to chat to us in case they would like to clarify the steps they'll need to make, and the progress of their actions.
*Deadline, **Minimum amount — please check the campaign invitation email to find the relevant date and minimum amount, as these are campaign specific.
Please check the terms and conditions (T&Cs) communicated to you as part of the campaign to understand the exact conditions that apply, as some additional conditions might be campaign specific.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?