- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Refund is not showing up in my statement
A refund generally takes 5 working days to reach us from the date it was posted by the merchant. However, depending on the merchant’s payment system, some refunds can take up to 15 business days.
If the timeframe has passed, but your refund has not appeared in the app, there are a number of things you can do:
1. Check the balance of the relevant currency accounts
As an example, the original currency of a payment was USD, but it was charged to your EUR account. When expecting a refund, please check both EUR and USD accounts.
To view the balance of other currency accounts please go to Home → Accounts → choose the currency by tapping on an arrow pointing down next to the balance amount.
2. Transaction reversal
Merchants have two options to return your money:
- complete the initial transaction and then return the money as a separate transaction; or
- cancel the initial transaction and release the money back to your balance;
Be sure to check the original payment to see if the merchant returned your money using either of these processes.
3. Check with the Merchant
Sometimes merchants make mistakes - check that they are using the correct card and expiry date.
4. Last resort: raise a dispute
If nothing else works, or the merchant is refusing to honour a valid refund request, chat to us so that one of our agents can help you.
Issues with card payments
- Why is my card payment pending?
- Why has my card payment been declined?
- I don't recognise a card payment
- I've been charged more than once for the same transaction
- Why did Revolut charge me for card payment?
- Why did the merchant charge a fee for my card payment?
- Exchange rate for my card payment is wrong
- Why do I see an extra small charge on my statement?
- Why has my card payment been reverted?
- Declined payment is not visible in transactions list
- Payment declined by security system
- Payment declined due to geolocation mismatch
- Why my online payment was declined?
- I've been charged for a declined payment
- I suspect that my card is blocked
I don't recognise a card payment
- I was not supposed to be charged by a specific merchant
- I am getting charged for a subscription I canceled or I was not aware I was signing up for
- Merchant's name and location are showing differently
- I was charged incorrectly with a merchant I recognise
- This transaction was made by someone else without my permission