- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
I have sent funds to the wrong Revolut account - what do I do?
If you've sent money to the wrong recipient and this is the first time you make a transfer to this recipient, the recipient has 7 days to accept the transfer. Go to the transaction and tap 'Cancel' at the top of the transaction page.
If you have sent money to this person before, the acceptance is not required and the transfer will be completed immediately. Please ask the recipient to return the transfer immediately.
Before you make any transfers on Revolut, please be sure to check recipient details. If you need any help, you can get in touch with us using our in-app support chat.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card