How do I manage auto deposits?
New Revolut users won’t be able to enable auto-deposits straight away. We’ll complete regular checks of your risk profile, and let you know with an in-app notification when you can use this feature.
You'll now be able to choose the conditions for adding money automatically, which will trigger a specified amount to be added to your account. You'll need to set up the minimum amount which your balance has to reach in order to trigger the automatic top-up and choose the amount which will be added. If your balance falls below the established threshold after card payment, an auto top-up will be triggered.
Setting up auto-deposit
To set up auto-deposits, please follow the below steps in your Revolut app:
- Tap ‘Add money’
- Press 'Change' next to the card details
- Select your card and click on the 'i' icon
- Select 'Add money automatically'
You can update your auto top-up details anytime in the app in section 'Add money automatically' by pressing button 'edit' and applying changes.
Analogically, to disable auto-deposits, open 'Add money automatically' section, tap 'edit' button and confirm by pressing on 'Delete' button.
There's a daily auto deposit limit for each currency, but you can always add more money manually in the app.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency