Our Statement of Notifiable Matters
In this document, "we / us / our" means Revolut Payments Australia Pty Ltd ACN 634 823 180 Australian Credit Licence no. 517589.
In our exchanging of your credit-related personal information with our credit reporting body (CRB), Illion Australia Pty Ltd (Illion), it is important you take note of the following:
- the CRB may include the information in reports provided to other credit providers to assist them to assess your creditworthiness;
- if you don’t meet your payment obligations in relation the credit we provide you, or you commit a serious credit infringement, we may be entitled to disclose this to the CRB;
- our Credit Reporting Policy contains information about the management of credit-related personal information, which you can obtain a copy from our website or by contacting us;
- you have the right to request access to, or correct the information we hold about you, or to make a complaint to us;
- you have the right to request CRBs not to use your credit reporting information for the purposes of pre-screening of direct marketing by credit providers; and
- you also have the right to ask CRBs to not use or disclose your credit reporting information, if you believe on reasonable grounds that you have been, or are likely to be, a victim of fraud.