What are Revolut Vaults?
Revolut Vaults are the easiest way to stash away cash and achieve your financial goals faster, using any of the 27 currencies we support.
The money in your Vault is separated from your main balance. You can transfer money between your Vault and your main Revolut account at any time.
You can set up a Vault under the 'Vaults' tab on the Home Screen or by tapping the 'Vaults' icon under Marketplace ('Hub' from app version 8.0) in the app. Once this is done, give it a name, like ‘Holiday’ and start putting money away for your goals.
If you can't see the Vaults tab on the Home Screen, you can pin it by going to Vaults, tapping the three dots on the top right corner and tapping Add to Home Screen (Vaults > ... > Add to Home Screen)
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- How do I buy and sell cryptocurrency?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?
Understanding Revolut cryptocurrency
- What is cryptocurrency?
- Which exchange does Revolut use?
- How does Revolut calculate the cryptocurrency rates?
- Are my cryptocurrencies secure?
- What is a fiat currency?
- What is blockchain?
- What are private keys and where are mine?
- What is a ‘hard fork’ and how does Revolut handle them?
- Are cryptocurrencies regulated?
- What are the major risks associated with cryptocurrencies?