How fast is my outbound transfer?
The time it takes for your transfer to reach the beneficiary account depends on the currency being sent and the country to which the money is transferred. These times can differ greatly, but we're able to provide estimates for most common cases.
Domestic AUD transfers:
These typically take minutes but can take up to 2 working days.
International transfers via SWIFT network usually take up to 5 business days to reach the recipient's account. Please note, there may be exceptional cases in which a bank transfer can take slightly longer than usual to reach your recipient. These can include banks not processing payments during weekends and bank holidays, more time needed to credit the funds, incorrect transfer details or regulatory checks run by the recipient bank.
These payment timeframes can change from time to time, as a result of changes we make to our processing systems and partners
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card