- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Can I use an old Revtag?
You can switch back to a previous Revtag at any time.
Note that you can only receive payments with your active Revtag, so a previous Revtag will not work until you switch back to it.
You can find your old Revtag by going to 'Transfer' → tap on your Revtag → Edit Revtag.