How can I receive a cash gift?
Gifts can be sent to a Revolut user or to a person who doesn't have a Revolut account. However, non-Revolut users will only be able to claim the gifts if they open a Revolut account. When someone sends you a gift, you will be notified in either case.
As for now, gifts can not be sent to a junior account.
If you already have a Revolut account, you will be notified with a push and inbox message. Tap the notification to see the personalized gift cover.
To open the gift, just flip the gift cover and tap "Redeem Gift". You can also see the gift by going to the 'Gifts' section of 'My hub' tab, as well as Transactions list of the Home tab.
If you do not yet have a Revolut account, you will be notified by either an SMS or email, depending on what information the sender has put in. The notification will have steps that will guide you to download the app. Once downloaded, you can access the unopened gift from the Gifts section.
What happens if the receiver will not open the Revolut account to claim the cash gift?
If the receiver does not open a Revolut account, the sender can cancel the cash gift, which will automatically credit the funds back to the balance. To cancel the cash gift, simply select it in the Transactions list and hit “Cancel” button.
If a cash gift was not cancelled and was not claimed by the receiver, it will expire in 6 months, so the funds will return to the sender’s balance.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card