How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
Simply follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Team tab inside the Home menu
- Select a User profile
- Click on the Role tab for the selected User, scroll down until you see the Merchant account section
- Adjust the permissions this User should have when it comes to accessing Merchant Accounts.
Your team member will be able to access the Merchant tab on the Business Account if "Merchant account access" permissions are enabled.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?