Transferring money into my account
You can easily add money to your Revolut Business account using a regular bank transfer. At the moment, we don’t take card top-ups or cash deposits.
To make a transfer from another Revolut account or an external bank account, use your account details:
- Go to the homepage
- Click on your account balance
- Select your currency account based on the currency in which you expect the transfer
- Click on the three dots
- Choose ‘Details’
This article helps you find your currency account details and shows you how to create a new one.
To receive payments, just share your account details or account confirmation statement (it includes all details about your currency accounts) with your clients or customers.
How to make a transfer locally and internationally:
- Use your local account details for transfers made within the same country and in that country’s main currency . This includes SEPA transfers – for these, use the account details found in your EUR currency account.
- Use your international account details for transfers to all other countries and currencies. This includes SWIFT transfers – for these, use your BIC/SWIFT code seen in your currency account details.
- The currencies we have on Revolut Business and the countries you can receive money from
- Our transfer fees
- Our allowed timeframes for transfers
- Our address
- What to do if your recipient hasn’t received funds
- More info on our local account details
For any other questions, just reach out to our lovely support team any time.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?