Receiving SWIFT transfers
You need to provide your IBAN and BIC/SWIFT code. Follow article here to find your account details and intermediary bank BIC/SWIFT code.
- Make sure the transfer is sent in supported currency and from supported country.
- When transferring internationally, some banks will require an 11 digit BIC/SWIFT code. As such, you may need to append 'XXX' to the BIC/SWIFT code shown (e.g: REVOLT21, then same as REVOLT21XXX).
- SWIFT transfers can take up to 5 working days (see here) and you'll be charged €3 if you exceed your international transfers allowance limit (see here).
If you have any issues with your transfer, please reach out and submit a support request here.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?