Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
There aren’t any limits on the size or number of transfers you can receive into your Revolut Business account. However, for some transfers, we might need some additional information, in which case, a member of the team will contact you.
There are some exceptions:
- SEPA Instant Credit Transfer, which has a limit of 100,000 EUR per incoming transfer. If the sender makes a transfer that goes above that threshold, the transfer will be processed as a normal SEPA Credit Transfer instead.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?