Instant unique account details in your business's name to enable international payments: GBP, EUR, USD, ZAR, TRY, SAR, SGD, SEK, RON, PLN, NZD, NOK, MXN, JPY, ILS, HUF, HKD, DKK, CZK, CHF, CAD, AUD, HRK, BGN, QAR, THB, and AED. Find your account details.
Why do I only have one IBAN?
The reason you are able to operate in 27 currencies from day one is because what we offer you is called a multi-currency IBAN, i.e. one IBAN that can accept funds in 27 currencies. When funds are received by us, we check the currency of the transfer, and place the money in the correct currency account associated with the IBAN without doing any FX exchange. This way, we help you save money by minimising FX costs.
To create a new currency account, see here. A new account for the same currency will generate another IBAN.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?