How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
For every bank transfer successfully sent or received, you can download a transfer confirmation as a proof of payment receipt. If your transfer hasn't landed yet, you can share the relevant transaction confirmation with your recipient to give to their bank – this can often speed up the process of tracking your transfer. To get a copy of a transfer confirmation:
- Go to Home
- Next to 'Transactions' click See all and select the relevant bank transfer
- On a side window, click the Download confirmation
The transfer confirmation includes:
- Your name and account details
- The recipient's name and account details
- The date of the transfer
- The transfer amount
- An external payment reference
If you're not able to download the transfer confirmation statement yourself or you need SWIFT/MT103 message, please complete a request to our support team here. We don't provide any other type of statements for transfers (i.e.: MT940).
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?