What should I do if my funds don't arrive in my account?
If one of your transfers doesn't arrive in your Revolut Business account, please try the following:
- Check the expected timeframes. Transfers can take different amounts of time to arrive
- Check if the transfer is sent to correct account details
- Reinstall or update the Revolut Business mobile app and check again
- Log in via the website and review your transactions list there
If none of this works and the expected timeframe has been exceeded, complete this form straight away.
We’ll need either a payment confirmation or a SWIFT confirmation from the sending bank, containing the Revolut Business account details used, as well as the date, amount, and sender’s details. With sufficient and accurate information, our support team will look for missing funds from our side.
In case a recipient hasn't received a transfer from your Revolut Business account, see here.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?