How do I customize my default invoice settings?
You can set various controls and details for new invoices in Invoice Settings:
- Go to Invoices tab
- Click the three dots (...) button on the top right of the screen
- Select Invoice Settings
Here you have options to:
- Set automatic reminders for customers about unpaid invoices
- Choose the payment methods you offer your customers
- Change what's printed on the invoice, such as VAT number*, invoice prefix and number*, currency and contact details
- Set invoiced payment schedule details (invoice date, due date, supply date)
- Set series for how many invoices these default settings will recur
- Choose a logo to be displayed on the invoice
- Write the email message that accompanies the invoice
- Enter an extra note that appears on the invoice that covers any additional details
- Invoice numbers are sequential, which means the number set will go up by one for each new invoice drafted. The invoice number is registered permanently - even for deleted drafts you won't be able to reuse the same invoice number.
- The VAT number on an invoice is not taken from your Revolut Business profile. It must be set in invoice general settings.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?