Can an iDEAL payment be cancelled or undone?
As soon as you’ve approved an iDEAL payment, you can’t undo it as the amount is directly deducted from your account. The payment is processed in a few seconds after approval, just like a debit card payment in a physical shop.
If you want to cancel or return your order, you’ll need to contact the merchant directly and follow their return process.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?