Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
Yes. In the Xero integration settings, just turn off the “Automatic synchronization”. We’ll pause syncing until you decide to resume it, at which point the past transactions will be synced.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?