You can share your business statements with your auditor straight from your account:
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Open ‘Statements’
- Select ‘Audit confirmation’
- Click ‘Share statement’
- Enter your auditor’s email
- Choose a password to protect your file – we highly recommend doing this
- Click ‘Share’ – your auditor will then get a ZIP file with a password-protected PDF (remember to share the password with them too)
The audit will then be considered official. We’ll send the documents to your auditor directly from our email, so you don’t need to stamp or sign them, nor do we.
A note for auditors:
When asking for an audit, please get in touch with the company itself – no need to contact us for that. Thanks!
Integrating with apps
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?
Using the Slack integration
Using the Xero Bank Feed integration
- How does the Xero integration work?
- When are transactions synchronised to Xero?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in Xero yet. What happened?
- How can I synchronise old transactions?
- Is there anything I should do to avoid duplicate transactions appearing on my Xero account?
- Which transactions are synchronised to Xero?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the Xero integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
- What happens if I disconnect Xero integration?