- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?
Pricing: Fees for accepting online payments
- What kind of card payments can I accept on Merchant account?
- Can I accept prepaid debit or gift cards?
- Can I accept cards without the Visa or Mastercard logo?
- Can I accept chip and pin cards?
- Is there a minimum or maximum payment amount per transaction?
- In which currencies can I accept Merchant payments?
- Are Merchant Accounts PCI-compliant?
- Why is my Merchant payment declined or failed?
- What is a payment request link?
- How can I create a payment request link?
- Can I send my payment request via email or other apps?
- How can I check the status of my payment request?
- What does it mean if a payment request is “paid”?
- What does it mean if a payment request is “pending”?
- What does it mean if a payment request is “expired”?
- Can I check who paid a payment request?
- What is the difference between payment request link and invoice?
Plug-Ins & API
- Can I integrate Merchant Accounts with existing e-commerce platforms?
- What is an API key and where can I find it?
- How can I create my own payment gateway implementation?
- Can I use the same API key for multiple websites?
- How can I test payments before going live?
- What is a webhook?
- What does it mean when a payment is “uncaptured” on the Merchant portal?
- Can I refund multiple transactions at once?
- Can I partly refund a transaction?
- I don’t have enough balance in my account for a refund. What should I do?
- How long does it take for a refund to reach my customer?
- How can I check whether a transaction has been refunded to the consumer?
- Will I be charged for a refund?