How do I attach a receipt to an expense?
Add a receipt after making a transaction
- When you spend with your Revolut Business card, you will receive a notification on your mobile app
- Tap on the push notification to bring up the camera
- Snap a photo of the receipt and upload it to the expense immediately!
Add a receipt from the mobile app
- Select the expense
- Tap on the camera icon to bring up the camera
- Snap a photo of the receipt or select from your gallery and upload it to the expense immediately!
- Go to Expenses app -> Incomplete tab
- Click on Scan document to upload a document
- The document will be scanned & attached to the corresponding expense automatically!
Forward a digital receipt from your email inbox
- Go to Expenses settings on your mobile app
- Copy the unique email address
- Forward your digital receipts from your Revolut Business login email to the expense email address
- The forwarded document will be scanned & attached to the corresponding expense automatically!
Note: You can only upload documents that are either a PDF, JPG or PNG format and the size must not exceed 3 MB.
Add a receipt from the web app (admins only)
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?