How do Expenses work?
By default, all team members with a card can submit expenses through the mobile app. When a team member spends on their Revolut Business card, they’ll receive an instant notification to upload a receipt and fill in any required other expense. They can simply do everything on the go:
- tap on the push notification
- snap a photo of a receipt or upload a file
- select a category
- add a description
- add labels
- submit the expense
When the team member has submitted the expense, the expense will be ready for review. You can review and approve this expense, or if the expense is out of company policy, you can request a refund from your team member.
Once approved, the expense data can be downloaded manually as a CSV or automatically synced to an accounting software, such as Xero.
In-app & email reminders will also help you stay on top of all company expenses that need to be reviewed.
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?