Subject Matter Expert (External Disputes - Fraud)
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Customer Support team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does 🚀
We're looking for a Fraud Subject Matter Expert for our External Dispute Resolution team.
If you agree that ultimate user satisfaction is the leading growing force of business, keep reading! ✨
If you're ready to put your experience and ideas into practice to improve Revolut products and services, keep reading!
If you’re ready to stop providing a service and join us in delivering WOW to our customers instead – let’s get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Handling disputes from Financial Ombudsman Services while cooperating closely with other departments during case investigations
- Acting as the point of contact for consultations for Complaints and External Disputes, as well as other stakeholders across the company
- Identifying, analysing, and resolving issues and helping to implement improvements, not only team wide but company wide as well
- Liaising with fincrime and other departments for product and process changes
- Advising other teams on potential risks of escalations on a case by case basis
- Analysing case outcomes to identify Revolut’s weak points in order to strengthen them
- Working on continuous improvements of all owned processes and suggesting effective changes
- Collaborating with change management and product owners in order to ensure that all processes are implemented in a timely manner
- Setting up and improving internal procedures
- Creating new or improving existing trainings and e-learning materials
- Running other initiatives to ensure that the EDR team has a high level of product and process knowledge
- Organising and maintaining a central archive of all data, ensuring everything is recorded accurately and easily accessible
- Creating and maintaining internal knowledge base relating to external dispute handling
- Actively contributing to the culture where the fair treatment of customers is a priority
- Seeking to go above and beyond the role by taking real ownership of problems, policies or procedures, from end to end
What you'll need
- Exceptional communication and writing skills (grammar, brand tone and voice)
- Financial services experience
- Experience in working with regulated complaints/disputes in the UK
- Experience in fraud legislation and regulation in the UK
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to investigate and get to the root of a problem
- The ability to use analysis and resources efficiently to resolve complex cases and issues
- To be meticulous with great attention to detail
- Motivation and a readiness to improve every aspect of Revolut and yourself
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Revolut products and its features
- Lithuania: €1,900 - €2,000 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.