People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, we've helped 40+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Revolut People team is pivotal to how we support our people and manage a seamless experience for them each day. From on-boarding flows to line manager coaching and development, our goal is to create a partnership with our teams that's people-centric and value-adding. Put simply, we come to work to create a fantastic experience that our people love and that starts from the very first point we connect with our new joiners 💖
We're looking for a People Partner to support management and the development of our fast-growing teams ⭐️ A professional who'll take our HR strategies to the next level. A data-oriented and results-driven expert with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. An experienced and passionate individual who loves to grow and help others to do the same 🌱
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Being a trusted strategic advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance, and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR
- Proactively identifying people issues and trends within the business and working together with your key stakeholders to formulate and implement solutions
- Optimising day-to-day HR operations with Central HR teams, keeping customer centricity and automation in mind
- Leading performance management discussions and disciplinary procedures within your accounts
- Contributing to the development of world-class HR policies and procedures
What you'll need
- A level of education required by local legislation to act as the competent person
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant experience understanding and applying EU Health and Safety legislation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Passion for continuous-improvement projects and activities
- Demonstrable experience reviewing and developing policies and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of local labour laws
- Strong project management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
Nice to have
- Experience in a hyper-growth company
- A data and process-driven approach towards HR
- A results-driven and numbers-oriented working style
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.